The research group PAI-TIC-168, Computational Instrumentation and Industrial Electronic (ICEI) has its responsible at the University of Cadiz. It was established in 1999. It was financed by Researhing Plan from Andalucia but, in the first years, by University of Cadiz. In the menu section corresponding to the services of companies you will find specific information about jobs and proyects that we can carry out. At present, group’ s activity includes the following areas in the field of Computational Intelligence Applied to Electronic Instrumentation and Measurement Equipment. Specific:
- Higher order statistics and Applications.
- Electrical and Industrial Transitories Detection.
- Machinery diagnosis.
- Vibration and sound analyses.
- Enviromental monitoring by instrumental computation.
- Wind potentials predictions.
- Optimization of data processing techniques for separation of signals.
- Application of neural networks in electronic instrumentation.
- Development of electronic software: Virtual Instrumentation.
Responsible: Prof. DR. JUAN JOSÉ GONZÁLEZ DE LA ROSA.
Cooperating and supplying company, we recommend:
PCE GROUP IBERICA – http://www.pce-iberica.es/
LIBELIUM – http://www.libelium.com/